Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anatomy of Failure


wat is it wid human nd failure....da way we hate it...despise it....run away frm it....

i dunno who was dat gr8 guru who justified dat winnin is good nd loosing is bad....but if u happen to find him...pls slap him on behaf of me....he just made all our life miserable.....

I am a big failure in my life.....but look, I am as proud as dat nude slum kid shittin in side of da road nd staring at u wid da confident mind-ur-own-business look....

ya ya...now u will say its his blog nd all so he is jst showing off.....

1stly....it is my blog dear...so i can show off...

nd 2ndly... I am not showing off....its just happens to be da fact..

I particularly dunt feel suicidal as my fellow classmates wen dey score "0" in class test....

I dunt get embarrassed nd all wen a gal givs me...who-gav-him-da-right-to-be-so-ugly look....

nd I m pretty proud of my fat reserves...makes me feel comfortable abt ny future famine....

but i dunt understand why dis simple things freaks out most of da ppl....cmmon....if a person makes fun of me....it can have only 2 reasons...either he is insecure of me....or he is trying to show himself off....he doesn't have ny particular grudges against me....

nd if it helps him...its fine wid me....

actually accrdin to me....humans r better off as failures....its our ultimate goal.....we r da catalysts of destruction.....always runnin around to increase da entropy nd all.....yeaa!!! i discussed some science shit....cummon roll ur eyes!!!

nd more da failure ur...more fun is ur life.....nd ur better off

1> Bill Gates: Windows sucks!!!...he is richest!!

2>Ambani bros: Reliance connection sucks....again rich!!

3>Himesh Reshmiyya: Well!!!!

4>Deve Gowda: slept thru his PM term.....no controversy PM

5>Danny Boyle:Slumdog......8 oscars :P

6>NIT Rourkela Electrical faculty: no comments!!!

so cant we just be proud nd happy abt our failures....accepting it as da way dey r.....like our ex-Indian cricket team....(ya i acknowledge the current one isnt dat bad!!)

thou i promise u doin all dis wont make u successful or nything....u will continue to be a failure...but at least a happy one!!! :-)

so make it ur motto to congratulate urself nxt time u fail....coz i m always dere wid u.....

nd thou i kno u will forget all dis nd continue to be miserable in ur life....i just wrote it coz it will make my blog luk gud.... ;)


'Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making its way down the street?
If you've ever seen a one-legged dog then you've seen me

Then you've seen me, I come and stand at every door
Then you've seen me, I always leave with less than I had before
Then you've seen me, bet I can make you smile when the blood, it hits the floor
Tell me, friend, can you ask for anything more?'

-The Wrestler,Bruce Springsteen

2 comments:

the second face said...

fuck man...i thot i'd make use o dis song yaar...most amazin song...

buckingfastard said...

haha....gotcha....early blogger gets da song!!:P