Saturday, February 7, 2009

Salli Khushi!!


Ahem!! Check 1 2 3....

yea...my hibernating season is over...so am bak....

and if ur concerned y was I ' long time no see!', dere r loads of factor leadin to it....namely

1>In da last one month i was drunk most evenins....so lukin thru my perspective i m not gone
     fr long...

2>I was concerned why our director is such a pain in arse.....nowadays he is only givin lectures to Osama, LeT nd Raj Thackrey on new methods of torture....

3>I again tried to analyse wat worthful things i did wid my life....all i cud figure was payin 20 bucks to Helpage India during skool

4>I spent a considerable chunk of time gettin lost in IIT Kgp campus....man it was scary!!!:P

5>and yes....obviously as my new year resolution was to learn to wear boxer underpants instead of briefs...hence i spent lots of time adjusting my assets to da new surroundings...

But gettin to da point...as we r all gettin adjusted and acquainted wid da new year....things r turnin out differently for me and Ramalinga Raju....

we both r facin da much awaited wrath of fate.....

be it da already availed grade bak in dis semester for my bunkotsav to da not so successful :P venture to IIT frm summer internship....things r goin 2 drain fr me....

luks like its gonna be a helluva year fr me...

summer uselessness and severe grade recession is soon to follow.....

but yes...i hav my laptop and bed to fall back on at da end of da day....literally...so who cares!!


"Dararein dararein Maathe pe maula
Maramat mukkadar ki kar do maula"

-Arziyan,Delhi 6

1 comment:

the second face said...

welcm back man...nd bang on target 4 d song quote...nicely sums it up...